Error 404 - Page not found!
The page you trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. Please use the menus or the search box to find what you are looking for.
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- Modern Statistical and Computational Methods for Analysis of Kepler Data
- An Update on the TCE Review: Nearly Half Way There!
- Live Chat Today
- Thoughts on the (possible) death of Kepler
- Save the Date: The Next Planet Hunters Live Chat
- 2nd Zooniverse Project Workshop Part 2
- 2nd Zooniverse Project Workshop
- A Planet Hunters Review of the Kepler Transit Candidate List
- Kepler’s Successor
- Quarter 14 Data
- 13,215 of 18,406 TCEs are completed. Let's get all the way to 100%. Help review a TCE or two at tcereview.planethunters.org 10 minutes ago
- Who's going to #ZooCon13 on Saturday in Oxford, UK - we'll be representing zoocon2013.eventbrite.co.uk/# 21 hours ago
- RT @9Seren9: Want to spend some time on @planethunters now after @orbitingfrog 's talk :) you been on it lately @jen_gupta ? ;) 1 day ago
- RT @ZooTeach: If you could ask @the_zooniverse project scientists a question, what would it be? 2 days ago
- We've still got TCEs needing review. Help out today tcereview.planethunters.org 2 days ago