Exoworld Naming Vote – Last Day!
This is it, the last day to vote on the name that Planet Hunters will submit in the IAU Name that Exoworld project. So don’t delay and vote now!!
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- Planet Hunters NGTS: NI Science Festival
- Triple star system found via Planet Hunters TESS
- Planet Hunters NGTS German Translation
- False Positives: W-shaped transits
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Metadata
- U- or V-shaped dip? How to spot the difference?
- The Next Generation Transit Survey needs you
- More about Planet Hunters NGTS
- Welcome to a new Planet Hunters!
- (no title)
- RT @NASAExoplanets: An exoplanet is any planet beyond our solar system. Most orbit other stars, but free-floating exoplanets, called rogue… 23 hours ago
- RT @NASAMars: More FAN-tastic science from Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter and the 80,000 citizen scientists who helped map enigmatic wind "fan… 23 hours ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: We've confirmed thousands of exoplanets, and some are planet types not found in our solar system. Scientists discovered… 1 day ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: The @NASAHubble Ultra Deep Field contains about 10,000 galaxies, extending back in time to within a few hundred million… 1 day ago
- RT @DoNASAScience: NASA SCoPE offers scientists seed grant awards up to $20K to collaborate with #science communications/education experts… 2 days ago