NameExoWorlds – Last Week to Vote!
The last votes are nearly cast, get in before it is too late! On October 31, the IAU is closing voting on NameExoWorlds.org. So make sure to case your vote.
Planet Hunters submitted a naming option for PSR1257+12 (Photo, Lofio, Xekiní̱ste, Amydrós) please help us by voting!
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- U- or V-shaped dip? How to spot the difference?
- The Next Generation Transit Survey needs you
- More about Planet Hunters NGTS
- Welcome to a new Planet Hunters!
- (no title)
- Planet Hunters TESS II: results from the first two years
- Light curve of the week: RR Lyrae
- Lightcurve of the week: reflection effect EB
- W-shaped dips in M-dwarf lightcurves
- A circumbinary Planet from TESS, with the help of Planet Hunters TESS
- RT @DoNASAScience: The #DARTMission is now on its way to collide with an #asteroid. We'll have to wait a bit before it reaches it. In the m… 1 day ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: You know what we're #grateful for? Exoplanets. It's obviously those weird, wondrous worlds beyond our solar system! We'… 1 day ago
- RT @DoNASAScience: We are so #thankful for #citizenscientists like Giuseppe Peppa. He helped discover #exoplanet "Tatooine," a planet that… 2 days ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: Suddenly it seems like it's busy season for exoplanets! Six new worlds were added to the archive this week, bringing ou… 2 days ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: A white dwarf star is blasting a companion, possibly a planet, with waves of heat and radiation while pulling it apart.… 3 days ago