Exoworld Naming Vote – Last Day!
This is it, the last day to vote on the name that Planet Hunters will submit in the IAU Name that Exoworld project. So don’t delay and vote now!!
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- Planet Hunters NGTS: NI Science Festival
- Triple star system found via Planet Hunters TESS
- Planet Hunters NGTS German Translation
- False Positives: W-shaped transits
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Metadata
- U- or V-shaped dip? How to spot the difference?
- The Next Generation Transit Survey needs you
- More about Planet Hunters NGTS
- Welcome to a new Planet Hunters!
- (no title)
- The SIMBAD astronomical database classifies this target as an eclipsing binary, but there also appear to be some pu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: Is there life beyond Earth? The question comes with an ironic asterisk: we don't really have a universally accepted def… 2 days ago
- RT @NExScI_IPAC: This month's NASA #ExoExplorers series welcomes @KierstenBoley of @OSUAstro and Alison Farris of @NASAGoddard for more exo… 4 days ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: Beyond our galaxy, there are many stories to tell. @NASA’s Curious Universe podcast is back for another season of adven… 4 days ago
- RT @NASAWebb: Is Webb there yet? Tomorrow at noon ET (16 UTC), join us on @TwitterSpaces to ask our science instrument experts LIVE about… 4 days ago