NameExoWorlds – Last Week to Vote!
The last votes are nearly cast, get in before it is too late! On October 31, the IAU is closing voting on NameExoWorlds.org. So make sure to case your vote.
Planet Hunters submitted a naming option for PSR1257+12 (Photo, Lofio, Xekiní̱ste, Amydrós) please help us by voting!
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- (no title)
- Planet Hunters TESS II: results from the first two years
- Light curve of the week: RR Lyrae
- Lightcurve of the week: reflection effect EB
- W-shaped dips in M-dwarf lightcurves
- A circumbinary Planet from TESS, with the help of Planet Hunters TESS
- Light curve of the week: EB
- Light curve(s) of the week: asteroid
- Light curve of the week: YSO?
- Light curve of the week
- RT @NASAExoArchive: It's New Exoplanet Day! This week's planetary profusion consists of 11 transiting planets—including a new #NASAKepler… 12 hours ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: NASA’s Kepler Space Telescope was designed to hunt🔎 for exoplanets. It found more than 2,600 worlds, marking a golden a… 16 hours ago
- Want to learn about the tools astronomers use in their research? Subscribe to our YouTube channel, grab a cuppa, an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @AstronomyMag: By studying this strange star, astronomers hope to better understand what happened early in the life of our own solar sys… 1 day ago
- This week we've got M-dwarf W-shaped light curves✨Planet Hunters TESS users identified two interesting light curves… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago