NameExoWorlds – Last Week to Vote!
The last votes are nearly cast, get in before it is too late! On October 31, the IAU is closing voting on NameExoWorlds.org. So make sure to case your vote.
Planet Hunters submitted a naming option for PSR1257+12 (Photo, Lofio, Xekiní̱ste, Amydrós) please help us by voting!
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- Kepler vs. TESS
- More TESS Data and More Planets Waiting to be Found
- Data Reduction Guide
- Initial Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters TESS
- Planet Hunters: a new beginning!
- “ I wanted to contribute to the world of planetary science in a meaningful way”
- The Launch of TESS and Planet Hunters!
- “Without Planet Hunters, none of the subsequent discoveries would have been possible.”
- It all began with Planet Hunters
- Looking for a way to end a busy week? The Sector 4 data has arrived and we are ready to find more planets. Are you? zooniverse.org/projects/nora-… 1 week ago
- You classified all of the Sector 3 data in just a week! Thank you so much to everyone for helping us find exciting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @planethunters: Planet Hunters TESS is back with more data! Can we classify all of the Sector 3 lightcurves by the end of the week? Happ… 2 weeks ago
- Planet Hunters TESS is back with more data! Can we classify all of the Sector 3 lightcurves by the end of the week?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Live press conference from the #AAS233 meeting including planet discoveries from @the_zooniverse's citizen scientis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago