NameExoWorlds – Last Week to Vote!
The last votes are nearly cast, get in before it is too late! On October 31, the IAU is closing voting on NameExoWorlds.org. So make sure to case your vote.
Planet Hunters submitted a naming option for PSR1257+12 (Photo, Lofio, Xekiní̱ste, Amydrós) please help us by voting!
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- Planet Hunter NGTS at the UK Exoplanet Meeting 2022
- Planet Hunters NGTS: More detail on our first four Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Potential Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters NGTS: NI Science Festival
- Triple star system found via Planet Hunters TESS
- Planet Hunters NGTS German Translation
- False Positives: W-shaped transits
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Metadata
- U- or V-shaped dip? How to spot the difference?
- The Next Generation Transit Survey needs you
- RT @NASAAstrobio: How did life begin on Earth? 🦠 Does life exist elsewhere in the universe? 🪐 How do we search for it? 🛰️ These are some o… 30 minutes ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: The discovery of 51 Pegasi b, 27 years and 1 day ago, ignited exoplanet exploration. Don't believe that you are living… 34 minutes ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: NASA Hexoplanets🦇 Discovery Alert!📣 While investigating an exoplanet candidate with the TESS spacecraft, astronomers no… 7 hours ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: Interested in how planets form? @DoNASAScience and become a Disk Detective and search for dusty debris disks around sta… 7 hours ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: #OTD in 1995, scientists discovered the first exoplanet around a Sun-like star, kick-starting a new age of exploration.… 7 hours ago