NameExoWorlds – Last Week to Vote!
The last votes are nearly cast, get in before it is too late! On October 31, the IAU is closing voting on NameExoWorlds.org. So make sure to case your vote.
Planet Hunters submitted a naming option for PSR1257+12 (Photo, Lofio, Xekiní̱ste, Amydrós) please help us by voting!
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- From subject to candidate to planet: Processing all that data
- Planet Hunters NGTS: A mysterious festive transit
- Planet Hunter NGTS at the UK Exoplanet Meeting 2022
- Planet Hunters NGTS: More detail on our first four Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Potential Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters NGTS: NI Science Festival
- Triple star system found via Planet Hunters TESS
- Planet Hunters NGTS German Translation
- False Positives: W-shaped transits
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Metadata
- RT @MAST_News: HLSP Update: TESS-SPOC calibrated #TESS light curves from full frame image targets for Sector 48 now available. This Sector… 1 hour ago
- RT @DoNASAScience: Hey JuDE! The Jovian Vortex Hunters #CitizenScience project has a new tool that helps volunteers deepen their exploratio… 1 day ago
- RT @DoNASAScience: Congrats to the 45,000 volunteers from 136 countries who have participated in the International Astronomical Search Coll… 1 day ago
- RT @DoNASAScience: #CitizenScience gives each of us the opportunity to discover more about the universe. Several volunteers from NASA Citiz… 3 days ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: Meet the exoplanet KOI-55 b. It's a small, rocky world 4,000 light-years away. It's less than half the size of Earth, y… 4 days ago