Light curve of the week
This is a light curve of an eclipsing binary with some strange out-of-transit-variability. The transit depths suggest that there is one large and hot star and one small and cold star in this system.
About Nora EisnerProject leader of the Zooniverse citizen science project Planet Hunters TESS and PhD Student at the University of Oxford.
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- Subject to Candidate to Planet: The Task of Zorro
- From subject to candidate to planet: Checking in with TESS
- From subject to candidate to planet: Processing all that data
- Planet Hunters NGTS: A mysterious festive transit
- Planet Hunter NGTS at the UK Exoplanet Meeting 2022
- Planet Hunters NGTS: More detail on our first four Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Potential Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters NGTS: NI Science Festival
- Triple star system found via Planet Hunters TESS
- Planet Hunters NGTS German Translation