Good news (with any luck)
Just a quick note to say that the Planet Hunters team have submitted the first scientific paper to come from the project. It’s been sent to the same journal the Galaxy Zoo team uses, MNRAS, and we’re waiting on the edge of our seats to see what the referee makes of it. Once it gets accepted, we’ll share the results with you…
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- Planet Hunter NGTS at the UK Exoplanet Meeting 2022
- Planet Hunters NGTS: More detail on our first four Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Potential Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters NGTS: NI Science Festival
- Triple star system found via Planet Hunters TESS
- Planet Hunters NGTS German Translation
- False Positives: W-shaped transits
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Metadata
- U- or V-shaped dip? How to spot the difference?
- The Next Generation Transit Survey needs you
- RT @NASAExoplanets: NASA Hexoplanets🦇 Discovery Alert!📣 While investigating an exoplanet candidate with the TESS spacecraft, astronomers no… 6 hours ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: Interested in how planets form? @DoNASAScience and become a Disk Detective and search for dusty debris disks around sta… 6 hours ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: #OTD in 1995, scientists discovered the first exoplanet around a Sun-like star, kick-starting a new age of exploration.… 6 hours ago
- RT @DoNASAScience: You're invited! Join @GLOBEProgram's Trees Challenge 2022: Trees in a Changing Climate. Use the free GLOBE Observer mobi… 6 hours ago
- RT @DoNASAScience: JunoCam #CitizenScientists are actively processing the incredible new #JunoMission flyby images from last week. You can… 8 hours ago