Candidates page down
We’ve been having some trouble with the candidates page today (tentatively because we’re receiving repeated hits on it from a single external source), and so we’ve taken it down temporarily. We hope to have it back soon.
P.S. Don’t forget the live chat later today…
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- (no title)
- Planet Hunters TESS II: results from the first two years
- Light curve of the week: RR Lyrae
- Lightcurve of the week: reflection effect EB
- W-shaped dips in M-dwarf lightcurves
- A circumbinary Planet from TESS, with the help of Planet Hunters TESS
- Light curve of the week: EB
- Light curve(s) of the week: asteroid
- Light curve of the week: YSO?
- Light curve of the week
- Do you think you've found an exoplanet? Got a question for an astronomer? Come along to our Live Office Hours on Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @kassieperlongo: @GeertHub and I were interviewed about citizen science and creating Planet Hunters Coffee Chat ☕️ with @planethunters a… 2 hours ago
- RT @SPACEdotcom: Hidden exoplanets may trigger auroras on distant stars trib.al/rDtvkZ0 https://t.co/rl1cdbvY2c 5 hours ago
- RT @DoNASAScience: Investiga el reino más allá de Neptuno en busca de nuevas enanas marrones y planetas. #citizenscience #DoNASAScience #… 18 hours ago
- RT @DoNASAScience: Who else is getting up early tomorrow?? Lucy launches on a 12-year journey to Jupiter’s Trojan asteroids. It will help s… 19 hours ago