Candidates page down
We’ve been having some trouble with the candidates page today (tentatively because we’re receiving repeated hits on it from a single external source), and so we’ve taken it down temporarily. We hope to have it back soon.
P.S. Don’t forget the live chat later today…
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- Exciting New Planet Candidates
- The Exoplanet Hunt: the radial velocity method
- The Hill of the Telescopes
- The best sky in Europe: La Palma
- Formation of our Solar System
- Exploring the impacts of Planet Hunters TESS
- Planet or no Planet?
- Kepler vs. TESS
- More TESS Data and More Planets Waiting to be Found
- Data Reduction Guide
- Planet Hunters needs your feedback! Please complete our short survey to help us explore the impacts of Planet Hunte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Are you ready to find some planets? The Sector 5 TESS data is now live on Planet Hunters TESS and the planets are w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- For the Swiss German speaking Planet Hunters out there, check out this discussion on the radio about volunteering,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Looking for a way to end a busy week? The Sector 4 data has arrived and we are ready to find more planets. Are you? zooniverse.org/projects/nora-… 3 months ago
- You classified all of the Sector 3 data in just a week! Thank you so much to everyone for helping us find exciting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago