Candidates page down
We’ve been having some trouble with the candidates page today (tentatively because we’re receiving repeated hits on it from a single external source), and so we’ve taken it down temporarily. We hope to have it back soon.
P.S. Don’t forget the live chat later today…
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- Subject to Candidate to Planet: The Task of Zorro
- From subject to candidate to planet: Checking in with TESS
- From subject to candidate to planet: Processing all that data
- Planet Hunters NGTS: A mysterious festive transit
- Planet Hunter NGTS at the UK Exoplanet Meeting 2022
- Planet Hunters NGTS: More detail on our first four Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Potential Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters NGTS: NI Science Festival
- Triple star system found via Planet Hunters TESS
- Planet Hunters NGTS German Translation
- RT @exo_cast: For the Exocast #exoplanet #news this month we: 🛰️ Consider the first @NASAWebb transmission spectrum of a small planet. ☀️… 1 day ago
- RT @NASASTEM: Join the hunt for exoplanets! ✨🔭 Help scientists detect dips in brightness levels of distant stars that may indicate planeta… 1 day ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: A year ago, we passed 5,000 planets confirmed beyond our solar system. We've since added more than 300 exoplanets to th… 1 day ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: Depending on your hemisphere, it's the first day of spring … or fall. Either way, yay! Many exoplanets not only may not… 1 day ago
- RT @DoNASAScience: New project launching today: The Solar Active Region Spotters! Help scientists unravel the Sun’s secrets as you track sp… 1 day ago