Candidates page down
We’ve been having some trouble with the candidates page today (tentatively because we’re receiving repeated hits on it from a single external source), and so we’ve taken it down temporarily. We hope to have it back soon.
P.S. Don’t forget the live chat later today…
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- (no title)
- Planet Hunters TESS II: results from the first two years
- Light curve of the week: RR Lyrae
- Lightcurve of the week: reflection effect EB
- W-shaped dips in M-dwarf lightcurves
- A circumbinary Planet from TESS, with the help of Planet Hunters TESS
- Light curve of the week: EB
- Light curve(s) of the week: asteroid
- Light curve of the week: YSO?
- Light curve of the week
- RT @NASAExoplanets: A new study of hot Jupiter exoplanets shows three distinct types. And, as in most families, the various members of the… 12 hours ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: If there were an intergalactic Olympics, KELT-9b would win the gold medal🏅 for hottest exoplanet! Then it would promptl… 12 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: Astronomers have found moons in the making in a ring of rock and gas orbiting an exoplanet nearly 400 light-years from Earth.… 23 hours ago
- RT @Astrogeda: Nuestro compi @NanoCanales nos muestra en su #blog de #observaciones, las #nebulosas planetarias Ngc 2438, Ngc 3242 'El fant… 1 day ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: Of the 4,438 confirmed exoplanets (for now), 326 orbit stars that are visible to the naked eye! Check them out: https:/… 1 day ago