Candidates page down
We’ve been having some trouble with the candidates page today (tentatively because we’re receiving repeated hits on it from a single external source), and so we’ve taken it down temporarily. We hope to have it back soon.
P.S. Don’t forget the live chat later today…
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Metadata
- U- or V-shaped dip? How to spot the difference?
- The Next Generation Transit Survey needs you
- More about Planet Hunters NGTS
- Welcome to a new Planet Hunters!
- (no title)
- Planet Hunters TESS II: results from the first two years
- Light curve of the week: RR Lyrae
- Lightcurve of the week: reflection effect EB
- W-shaped dips in M-dwarf lightcurves
- Coffee Chat will be back tomorrow with a brand new episode on coding ☕ We'll be learning all about odd/even transit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 34 minutes ago
- Our New Year’s resolution is to discover more exoplanets 🛰 twitter.com/nasaexoarchive… 2 days ago
- Another win for citizen science! twitter.com/paul_dalba/sta… 2 days ago
- This light curve is of a variable star known as a Type II Cepheid. These stars typically pulsate with periods in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Join us for our first Coffee Chat of 2022! ☕️ In this episode, Nora shows Kassie how to use exo.MAST. Grab a cuppa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago