Candidates page down
We’ve been having some trouble with the candidates page today (tentatively because we’re receiving repeated hits on it from a single external source), and so we’ve taken it down temporarily. We hope to have it back soon.
P.S. Don’t forget the live chat later today…
About The ZooniverseOnline citizen science projects. The Zooniverse is doing real science online,.
This is the blog for the online citizen science project Planet Hunters . We're asking for your help looking for planets around other stars.
- Planet Hunter NGTS at the UK Exoplanet Meeting 2022
- Planet Hunters NGTS: More detail on our first four Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Potential Planet Candidates
- Planet Hunters NGTS: NI Science Festival
- Triple star system found via Planet Hunters TESS
- Planet Hunters NGTS German Translation
- False Positives: W-shaped transits
- Planet Hunters NGTS: Metadata
- U- or V-shaped dip? How to spot the difference?
- The Next Generation Transit Survey needs you
- RT @DoNASAScience: Last week for your chance to design the NASA mission patch for the “VEG-05” plant growth experiment on the International… 13 hours ago
- RT @ExocastExoCup: After a relaxing long weekend for the remaining 8 planets, the #ExoCup2022 mercilessly continues! Which of these worlds… 13 hours ago
- RT @NASAExoplanets: #OTD in 1967, Jocelyn Bell Burnell provided the first direct evidence of pulsars, rapidly rotating neutron stars. Decad… 13 hours ago
- RT @alokep: in.mashable.com/space/42550/sc… This is just the beginning as @NASAWebb gets going and obtains chemical signatures from distant worlds… 2 days ago
- RT @marckuchner: Just want to say thank you to everyone who's been working on a NASA citizen science project. You've enabled more than 100… 4 days ago